All programs participating in Maryland EXCELS at every level demonstrate a commitment to quality improvement. As an added benefit and a way of supporting the effort to improve quality, Maryland EXCELS Programs have access to a variety of resources such as:
- Increased Child Care Subsidy reimbursements
- Discounts from various vendors and organizations
- Professional Activity Units (PAUs) for specified activities
- Marketing and advertising opportunities
- Targeted technical assistance, both online and face-to-face from Program Coordinators, Quality Assurance Specialists, and local Child Care Resource Centers
- Professional Development
- Additional Achievement Badges
- Free Training
Maryland EXCELS Partners
Logo Use and Guidelines
Download the Maryland EXCELS logo here.
- Logos may not be edited, except for size.
- Logos may be used by programs published on the Maryland EXCELS website for the purposes of advertising check level achievement.
- When referring to Maryland EXCELS, spell out ‘Maryland EXCELS’ with the first letter of Maryland and each letter of EXCELS in capitals.
- Programs no longer published in Maryland EXCELS, must remove the logo from any publications or marketing materials.